Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Sunday to me!

Well, I'm happy to say that I didn't wake up feeling icky today from last night's pink and orange birthday party celebration (post and pics on that to follow....)! I'm also happy to say that I FINALLY got myself a Cricut! I've had my eye on one for a long time, but could never get myself to spend the money. So while I was doing my weekly sales ad check, I came across the BIG sale at Joann Fabrics - a brand new Cricut for $84.99! Wow! They also have cartridges on sale for $34.99... Wow again!

So, if you don't have a Cricut yet, and have been eyeing one up, head over to your nearest Joann Fabrics and pick one up - it's quite a deal! Joann Fabrics also lets you purchase them on their web site, so if you don't have a store near you, buy one off their web sites.

Cricut-owners, do you have some tips and ideas for my new Cricut?! I'd love hear them!


1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I just got a Cricut too - for my birthday. I'm going to attempt to customize some lampshades using the Home Decor cartridge. We'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete