Sunday, February 28, 2010

Placecard Love

I subscribe to Martha Stewart Weddings daily e-mail inspiration, and yesterday's idea had to do with place cards - the cute little butterfly one below to be exact. I peaked through the ideas and picked out the ones I loved. Gosh, Martha, why are you so creative?!

I love the look of this wreath with the place cards attached. How great would this be for a holiday party or a winter party? However, this would great anytime of year!

Oh, I absolutely love this idea. It's seriously so simple, but SOOOO cute. Perfect for a Garden Party, Baby or Bridal Shower, Easter or a Mother's Day get together. You can spice it up a bit by choosing daisies that fit with your color scheme, too.

I had to post this one! Perfect for an informal wedding or for big summer get-together. Oh, so cute!

I think these are adorable! You could use the whole theme as for a bachelorette Party that's taking place in Vegas!

Another adorable summer idea! Beach themed wedding anyone?

These are the butterfly place cards that initially caught my eye! I love how cute they are! Perfect for Easter, Mother's Day, Garden Party, or a kid's Butterfly-themed party.

Perfect for fall, these leaf cut-outs are great for your Thanksgiving dinner or a fall wedding.

I thought this was gorgeous for the place cards to be set on a bed of flowers. I think this would be great for a wine party or night-in with your girlfriends!

Hello - can we say A-DOR-A-BLE! I love these cute little handbag place cards? These are awesome for a bridal shower, bachelorette party or girls night! I'm in love! :)

For more of Martha Stewart's cute and creative place card ideas - click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment