Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pink and Orange Birthday Party...


So... I'm pretty pleased with the way the Pink and Orange Fondue Birthday Party for my cousin's 25th birthday turned out, although, I wish we could have incorporated more decor into it. It was kind of thrown together last minute and on a smaller budget. AND to be honest, with everything on my plate lately, I didn't work on it as hard as I should have- I actually wasn't there to even help assemble everything... I know, I know... bad cousin, bad party planner! Everyone seemed to enjoy it though... and I enjoyed having my first "party" behind me. There are a ton of things that I'm still learning, so with that said, here's what it turned out like. Suggestions, comments, ideas for future plans are welcomed... and encouraged!


Here's the food table - there were cupcakes, veggies, crackers, meat and cheese, cheeto's, pretzels and more!

Here's a closer look at the cupcakes - notice my cute cupcake toppers!?!

I loved this little bucket holding the silverware. Only thing that would have made it cuter - an orange ribbon instead of the pink one.

Here's the main table - notice we had already been eating so it's a little messy!

Here's the drink table. The table cloth looks purple, but it was actually pink.

A yummy drink with fresh fruit! Delicious!

A closer look at the cupcake toppers I made. There was another design, too, but I didn't get a close-up of that one

A closer look at the food tents (sorry, poor picture quality)

A look at the goody bags (My cousin actually bought a pinata and filled with candy - nothing like acting like a kid again). Here's the loot I took home.


I hope you enjoyed peeking at what my first party turned out like. On to the next...!

1 comment: