Thursday, June 24, 2010

BIG Changes here at Simply Stunning Ideas!


... Starting with the name.

I'm working on starting up my own event planning and design business and know that soon I'll be trying to launch a web site. I just love blogging so much that I thought I should keep it rolling with the new business - after all, the whole reason I started blogging was to ensure that I can keep my attention focused on events for longer than a couple of weeks.

As you may have already noticed, I'm making some switches to the Simply Stunning Ideas blog. I'd love for my readers to continue following me in my journey of starting my own small business. I've got a lot of work to do to start up this hopefully prosperous business - but trust me, I'm willing to put in the time and effort!

I'd love to hear feedback from my readers on the new blog. What would you like to see more of? How's the new layout work? What sites do you use to make your blog look sassy?

I promise to keep the same type of content posted on my blog - there's so many creative bloggers out there, how could I not?! I'll try to post on my new journey as well! :)


QUESTION FOR MY READERS: Eventually I'd like to change the web site from http://simplystunningideas.blogspot.com to http://ckevents.blogspot.com... but I want my followers to still be able to follow - will switching that in blogger URL make it so you have to start over?! Any information will be greatly appreciated!!

2 comments:

  1. I am doing the same and I wish you ALL the luck!! I know you will do great. I am not sure on the switch of the url so if you get that answer send it my way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete