Thursday, June 10, 2010

Real Party: Lakers-inspired 40th Birthday Party

I came across this gorgeous 40th Birthday party on Calligraphy by Jennifer's Facebook page. It's just stunning. I'm not a huge basketball fan (or a Kobe fan, but to each their own I guess!), but the colors and detail of this party definitely caught my eye (hey - they are Minnesota Vikings colors, too!) This is a beautiful way to display purple and gold together elegantly!

If you're not a fan of Calligraphy by Jennifer on Facebook, head over and check her out - she's got beautiful pictures of parties and her work is terrific!




Such a cool cake!


I thought the decor was done beautifully!


Although this was birthday party for a male, there were a lot of flowers and candles utilized throughout the decor.


Beautiful table scapes.


Matching menus in purple and gold.


light appetizers... yum!


I loved this picture, so I just had to share!


I love the look for flowers floating in water with a floating candle on top (I did this for my cousin's surprise birthday party - although, my flowers were fake!)


See - didn't I tell you how this was so great?! What a beautiful way to encorporate the man in your life's favorite team, while still executing it in a elegant way.

No comments:

Post a Comment