Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Puppy Paw-ty LOVE!



I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend!  I was sick with sinus pressure and pink eye for most of the long weekend, so needless to say, I'm requesting a do-over!  Also - I want to apologize for my absence lately - things have been kind of hectic and it seems like my "to-do" lists keeps growing with not much of it getting accomplished! (I just don't know how all you mom's do it out there!!) I AM happy to say, though, that the house is FINALLY starting to come together.  Finally.  We've still got some stuff to put away... and some rooms to put together... and some decorations to buy, but I guess that will come with time... like when it changes from summer... to fall... to probably winter!


I love my little baby Pebbs... and I have been so in love with the idea of throwing her a little Puppy Paw-ty!  It seems as if a lot of my friends are getting dogs, so I'd definitely love to host one for her soon... maybe when the summer slows down a little bit!

Anyway... I came across this adorable party on Party Pops blog and just fell in love.  The printables she created were just too cute!  Along with the birthday cake and cone hats, I couldn't resist ooh-ing and awww-ing!  Head over to Party Pops blog to check out her other cute and creative party inspiration and printables!

 

 


The adorable party sign





Didn't I tell you that this cake was to die for?!  And how about those cute little cake toppers!?





The favor tags





Cute cupcake toppers





The birthday banner (I've got to learn how to make these things with my Cricut!!)





Paw-ty hats!





Thank you cards.






If you're interested in buying any of these adorable printables, head over to Party Pops Etsy shop here.






I'll be back later this week with more party inspiration - including a new baby shower I'm diggin'!

2 comments:

  1. I just said "awwww" out loud lol... so cute! I love the colors too!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my party today!! This one was fun to work on!

    ReplyDelete