Thursday, October 7, 2010

Diet Cherry 7up Cupcakes

I love anything with cherry flavoring in it - especially my soda - so when I saw this awesome recipe for Diet Cherry 7up cupcakes on Grin and Bake It back in March, I just knew I'd have to bookmark it.  Well, I'm just finally getting back to the recipe and I'm totally thinking about making these this weekend.  Here's the yummy recipe Kate from Grin and Bake It shared with her readers:




What you'll need:

   - 1 box of white cake mix
   - 1 can of Diet Cherry 7up
   - 2 egg whites

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Add the cake mix and egg whites in a mixing bowl; pour in the can of Diet Cherry 7up.  Beat according to the directions on the box and fill cupcake liners about 2/3 way full.  Bake for around 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.


How to make Kate's Low-fat Cream Cheese Icing

What you'll need:

   - 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened
   - 1 cup marshmallow cream
   - 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
   - 1 tsp. vanilla extract
   - 1 cup powdered sugar

Directions:

In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, marshmallow cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract until well combined.  Gradually beat in powdered sugar.




Don't these just look {and sound} just scrumptious?!?!  Ugh - I may be drooling! :)  Be sure to check out the other delicious recipes Kate has to offer on her blog!  There's no way you could be disappointed!


What fun cupcake recipes do you have to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment