Monday, October 4, 2010

Link Love: Envelopper Inc.

Sorry I've been MIA lately - these past few weeks have been just crazy (I know, I know, people say that all the time... but seriously, it's true!).  Is there anyone else out there that's just a little bit glad that summer is finally coming to a close and life can get back to being not so crazy? I am.  I mean, I'm not happy to see the warm weather go, but all the things that come with, I must say I'm a little happy {but just a little}.

Anyway, back to the regular scheduled post.  Today while at the library I came across the book "Stylish Weddings for Less: How to plan your dream wedding on a budget".  I must say - it's a good book to reference for any bride!  Now, let's get this straight - I am NOT married, nor am I engaged to be married {yet}.  However, with wanting to start an event's business, I'd like to include weddings in my "expertise", so I brush up on as much knowledge as possible! (PS - if there's any of you readers out there have any suggestions on books or web sites you find inspiring, I'd love to read them!  I'm a huge fan of reading!)  So while reading this book, I came across their invite section.... and I must say, I'm loving invite design right now, too, so I wanted to check out some of these letterpress artist and other invitation designers.  I came across the company Envelopper Inc.  They have some great stuff on their site for any person who is looking to design and assemble their own invites, RSVP cards, programs, favors and even printable templates - all in one place!  Below I've selected a few of my favorites, so if you have time, go check out their site!

This is one of many templates you can use, free of charge, at Envelopper Inc.
I'm loving the color scheme of this one!
Gorgeous purple floral pattern
Simplicity is always a good thing!
How adorable are these baby announcements!
I love the way this announcement is folded
The holidays are just around the corner!  Why not send these to your friends and family?
Like I mentioned before, all your paper needs under one roof, or at least at one web site. Go check out Envelopper Inc. now!

No comments:

Post a Comment