Sunday, October 10, 2010

Real Party: Pink and Zebra Art Party

Today's real party post is one of the cutest, most unique birthday parties I have seen.... all of the details were just perfect for an art party for a 6-year old.  I saw this post on Catch My Party, designed by Jill at Peas and Thank You's for her daughter.  I hope you love all the details as much as I have!


These are the adorable invites for the party.  The girls received invites with a pink background, while the boys received invites with a blue background. Genius!
A view of part of the dessert table
I loved the idea of using little cans as candy holders.  The kids were given bags to fill up with candy before leaving the party.  A very cute twist on a candy/dessert buffet!
More cans filled with treats!
A close up of the rice krispy treats.  The holder was just a square piece of floral foam wrapped in pink wrapping paper.  Very easy!
These pretzel rods mimic paintbrushes - very creative! 
Very yummy looking cookies made by Jill
How awesome is this palette of cupcakes?!  Jill brought in a color sample to her local Publix and they matched the frosting to her color scheme. 
A wider view of the dessert table.  Note the balloons - they were taped on sticks for easy transport.  They look great to me!
The party was hosted at The Tipsy Canvas where each kid was given the opportunity to create their own cupcake prints
Each guest received an apron with their name and monogram embroidered on it.  Very cute keepsake!
Here are all the kids holding up their cupcake creations!

For more photos and details about this adorable party, head over to the Peas and Thank You blog - there's so much great stuff to look at!  Also, if you haven't checked out the Catch My Party web site, make sure to do so... there is A TON of party inspiration to check out!

1 comment:

  1. Jill is amazing to work with! I'm tickled pink that I was able to inspire her with this idea through commissioning her to do my own son's art party! She did an amazing job - on BOTH!

    Judy@cutest-little-things

    ReplyDelete