Monday, October 18, 2010

Viva la Cake Pops!

This past weekend I stopped into a couple of stores and you know what I saw... Christmas decorations!  I then headed to work, and you know what my sister and I talk about - Christmas lists.  Yep, that's right, the most wonderful time of the year is just around the corner and I thought I'd start an inaugural post about the holidays with some lovely cake pops I came across on Flickr!

Maria, aka Cake Pop Lady, has some adorable Christmas, Thanksgiving and fall/Halloween cake pops to show off.  I've chosen just a few of my favorites to show you below.  If you're in need of some cake pop inspiration (in addition to Bakerella), just pop on over to her Facebook or Flickr page and check out all the goodies!

How cute are these reindeer pops?!
How about these Frosty the Snowman pops?!
I love this Snowman with his scarf!
I love these Christmas tree
Beautiful hostess gifts!
OK, OK - I had to throw this turkey in there! I love rice krispy treats too much!
I love the chocolate snowflakes that were added to these pops!
rice krispy man (get it? it's not a gingerbread man cuz it's not gingerbread!)
cake pop place settings - love it for your upcoming Thanksgiving dinner!
gobble, gobble!  Meet Tom the Turkey!
cute pumpkins for fall season
meet Frankenstein!

Aren't these too adorable!  It's making me want to try making some cute cake pops for the upcoming holiday season!  And remember, Maria has WAY more cake pops to show off on Flickr and Facebook, so be sure to check her out!!

1 comment:

  1. whooo hooo...Maria is very talented! Awesome cake pops! Too bad she lives so far away from me! Ranita from Sunny B.C.

    ReplyDelete