Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby Shower #1 Weekend Recap

This weekend was my sisters baby shower, and wouldn't you know it, Minnesota gets hit with a whopping snow storm that started Friday night and carried through the whole day Saturday (my neighborhood alone got dumped on with 12 inches!)  Welcome to winter I guess!  Needless to say, everyone was quite concerned about the weather, although we only had a couple of people who didn't show up.  Most guests showed up early (before I was even finished setting up, because the weather made my commute across the Twin Cities longer than it should have), so I wasn't able to take any pictures of the actual party set up (ugh, how terrible... my first baby shower that I've planned and I have no photo evidence).  I do plan on taking photos for the entire party set, maybe I'll even try to "redesign" the shower somewhat (believe me, I have plenty of desserts left, especially cupcakes!)

I do have another baby shower coming up this next weekend - this time its for one of my good friends from college and she's having TWINS!  Hopefully there isn't going to be another snow storm in the forecast... I don't think I'm ready for all these storms quite yet!  But I do PROMISE to take pics of that shower!

I hope everyone had a good weekend!  I'm excited to see all the parties from this past weekend!


PS - with the baby shower preparations for this weekend (and our power has been out for the past two days due to the storm, so I'm going to be playing catch up), posts will probably be a little light!  We'll be back in full swing for sure next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment