Monday, March 28, 2011

Real Party: Pink Baby Shower

Sorry I have been so MIA lately, I've been working pretty hard on trying to get my content for the release of the web site written for my web designer.  I've also been working diligently on getting the printables for my nieces Baptism prepared in addition to assisting with the planning of my "sister in laws" (she's not really my sister in law, but the girlfriend of my boyfriends brother, it's just easier to call her a SIL) baby shower that's coming up in May!  We recently found out that they're having a boy - how exciting!!

When planning events I love to get inspiration from other parties... and while I'm planning a BOY's baby shower, I had to share this adorable GIRL baby shower... because it's just too cute not to!  Today's real baby shower comes from Michelle of the Crazy for Design blog and it's just beautiful!  The color scheme - light pink, white and silver - matched perfectly for the winter-themed shower.  The dessert table set up and the adorable printables really made this party!



How gorgeous is this set up?!  I'm loving this color palette!






The favor tree... what were the favors you ask?!  White chocolate on a stick!... mmmm!





The dessert table was made up of white chocolate/strawberry mousse, lemon sandwich cookies, handmade marshmallows, cheesecake pops, chocolate covered pretzels, brownie pops and cream puffs - all homemade by Michelle.... um, YUM!  In addition to these handmade items, there were donut holes, caramel popcorn, chocolate kisses and strawberry malt balls.  Michelle's sister-in-law also brought over her own homemade cupcakes and chocolate covered pretzels.  Talk about DEE-LISH-OUS desserts!

To read more about the details of this adorable winter baby shower, and see more photos, head over to the Crazy for Design blog.  Bonus: if you're interested in ordering some of these printables for your next shower, Michelle is offering them in her Etsy shop!

1 comment: