Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Real Wedding: Baseballs, Rings and Fireworks

I just love when I come across a photographer whose work just stops me in my tracks and makes me go "wow".  I also love when I come across an event or wedding that makes me do that, and you can tell that it's not all due to how well the photographer does his/her job.

That's how I reacted when I came across today's wedding on the Sergio Photographer "Blogito".  The couple planned their big day on New Year's Eve, and as Sergio describes it, it was an "extravaganza" that lasted into the morning - now that's my kind of wedding... and quite the way to ring in the new year!


The lovely bride getting ready for her big day!

The handsome groom preparing for his big day!


I love these shoes!
The first look!
I love, love, love this photo!
This one, too!  Just stunning!
beautiful couple.

The bridal party waiting for the ceremony to start. Love the look on the brides face.

Such a fierce bridal party
Walking down the aisle to her groom - this bride looks beautiful!
such a stunning ceremony set up
... complete with fireworks

The groom is a professional baseball player, so they used baseballs as their "wish bowl" item.  Pretty clever if you ask me!
The Shining Star band performed for this awesome couples wedding - I love live music at weddings!


A recap of some of the details for the big reception party!

Seriously, isn't this wedding stunning... and look like the type of wedding you'd gladly wake up wtih a killer hangover headache the next morning to attend?!  Sergio and his second shooter Kelly Rashka did a phenomenal job capturing how fun this couple's wedding was.  To see more photos and the vendor credits - be sure to stop by Sergio's Blogito.  Check out all of his other "badass" images while you are there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment