Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Invite Love: Sweet Suite {wedding}

I stumbled across this simply amazing invitation suite on the LemonLime Photography blog and bookmarked it as a must-share.  The graphic work, I believe, was done by the groom, which I think is awesome!  There were a bunch of unique elements with this invite suite that you don't normally see - one of the perks of having such an artistic hubby-to-be, I suppose!  My favorite piece has to be the "timeline" of Tad and Jessica, starting with the distance between their houses growing up, and ending with their wedding date - too cool!  I also loved the eco-chic reusable bags with their names and wedding theme printed on them - such a great favor for guests!













To see more work by the groom, Tad, head over to his website.  Be sure to check back later today for Jessica and Tad's gorgeous wedding shot by LemonLime Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment