Thursday, June 16, 2011

Recipe Love: Pink Lemonade Cake

A couple of weeks ago I came across this delicious sounding recipe on Itsy Bitsy Paper and I just had to share it - it's just perfect for a summer party {how cute would this be for a pink and yellow lemonade party}.


There are just a few ingredients, making the recipe super quick and easy to make.  Head over to the Itsy Bitsy Paper blog and check out the recipe {there's even a link for you to print the recipe and add it to your collection!}

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my recipe. I love this cake for it's colors. I just was decorating my dining room table with pink and yellow and thinking now I need to have a party so I can serve the Pink Lemonade Cake since it matches my newly decorated table so well.

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete